The Grouparoo Founding Meeting
Grouparoo is a software company building open source data tools that make data reliable, accessible, and actionable. We believe that people at companies do their best work when they are able to focus on their areas of expertise, but they struggle because of dependencies on other teams.
Our aim is to solve this problem for business users by making a no-code tool to help them understand and take action on their customer data, and to make it easy for technical users to install and maintain. Funded by top-tier inventors, Grouparoo is creating open-core applications to simplify and automate the data syncing process within companies - solving both technical and organizational challenges.
We’re a fully remote team too, so no matter where you are, we’d love to chat with you.
Who We Are
We’re a team of engineers and product people who have encountered this problem many times over and want to fix it.
Grouparoo's Mission & Vision
Vision: Teams are empowered to make great customer experiences.
Mission: Build open source data tools that make data reliable, accessible, and actionable.
What We Value
- Candor + Empathy: Let’s be straightforward with each other, be empathetic and kind in our communications, and seek to do great work.
- Analytical + Speed: Take enough time to analyze what is or isn’t working, but strive for making a decision and taking action.
- Trust + Feedback: Trust one another, assume best intentions, and provide feedback to help us all improve.
- Customers + Value: Always think of the customers first and how we can create value for them and Grouparoo.
- Experiment + Automate: We have a bias towards experimentation and learning. When a test is successful, we create leverage by automating that process.