We’re celebrating Open Source with a contest giving away 12 raffle prizes for Hacktoberfest
Hacktoberfest is a month-long challenge encouraging Github contributions and collaboration.
Everyone is invited to participate!
For an entire month from Oct 12 - Nov 12, we're holding raffles giving away 12 prizes for contributors to Grouparoo. We are encouraging pull requests that improve documentation or creating destinations to our platform to sync code to third-party services.
We’re participating in Hacktoberfest and giving away 12 prizes in November because we know the more the merrier in Open Source!
To Qualify for Prizes
Chose one or do both. All pull requests must be merged by the end of day November 12th, to be entered in the contest. Each pull request contribution equates to one raffle entry.
- Follow the setup steps on our website.
- Try out setting up and using Grouparoo.
- Suggest documentation changes via pull request on our www repo.
Create a destination
- Destinations connect Grouparoo data (from databases and warehouses) to various third-party systems (Salesforce, Mailchimp, Zendesk, etc).
- Read the documentation. on how to create a destination and based on the APIs of your service, decide how to build it.
- Add the destination via a pull request on our mono repo.
Join us for Office Hours Code Along
Thursday, October 28
5:30 pm PDT / 8:30 pm EDT
Ask questions & get helpful tips on how to win! Register here.
To collaborate or ask for help, connect with us here.
Contest contributions accepted until Nov. 12th, 2021.
Winners will be contacted and awarded mid November.
- 5 x Grouparoo T-shirts
- 5 x $50 Gift Cards
- 2 x Grouparoo Hoodies