With the introduction of Code Config in v0.2, we took a step back to look at how we were organizing our documentation. We want to make it as easy as possible to get up and running with Grouparoo.
Through that process, we created a number of new documents and updated almost every existing doc. Here's a brief summary of the changes:
- Getting Started focuses your first-time effort on getting you up and running quickly on your local machine.
- The process of working with Grouparoo is now described in four steps: Installation, Configuration, Running, and Deployment.
- There is a new section on the CLI, which received a major overhaul in v0.2.
- The Support section is a grab bag of articles to provide more information and support as you dive deeper into Grouparoo.
- The nav is cleaned up so it's clear where you are on your documentation journey.
- A table of contents sits below the main nav to guide you through the current page.
See all Updates