Sync Marketo with all of your tools and customer data
Grouparoo's Marketo integration allows you to sync all of your customer data that lives in various sources into Marketo.
Grouparoo & Marketo
Grouparoo is open source data infrastructure to keep customer data in-sync between your data warehouse and 3rd party tools such as Marketo.
Grouparoo pulls customer data in real-time from all of your data sources and keeps that data synced to Marketo.
- Automatically create Lead (also known as People or Person) objects in Marketo as new users sign up in your core product
- Update existing Fields on a Lead such as email and first name and also create new custom Fields without needing engineering help
- Automatically create Lists or add Leads to Lists in Marketo
- Trigger automated emails based on Lists through the Lifecycle Optimizer
- Keep Lead Fields up-to-date automatically
- Have better control over how you segment your Users
Free and Easy to Install
@grouparoo/marketo package to your project, restart your server, and you're good to go! Learn more about working with plugins.
An Overview of Marketo's Data Model and API
Trying to figure out how to integrate your data with Marketo? Here’s an overview for how Marketo defines customer objects.
The core object in Marketo is a Lead. A Lead represents an individual person who might be a lead or a customer. Leads have one required field, which is their email address.
Marketo calls attributes of a Lead a Field. The one required Field in Marketo is
How Grouparoo Connects with Marketo
Define what customer data you want in Marketo
Grouparoo is low-code, so non-technical team members can modify what data they send to different tools without needing engineering support.
Grouparoo keeps your contact and customer data in Marketo updated in real-time
Run automated lifecycle campaigns in Marketo based on the Users and Lists that you've mapped from Grouparoo.